cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Last date of support missing from inventory by product

jbartell
Level 1
Level 1

Under the alerts section, I am able to view the last date of support for our collection. When you look at Inventory by Product, it also displays a Last Date of Support column, but is only showing two dates vs. the 30+ from the alert page. I verified the devices are shown in both lists, but the last date of support is missing from inventory by product. Is there any way to view this information, or add last date of support to the "all equipment" page?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jarrett Pomeroy
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Hello jbartell,
In the Inventory by Product report, the LDOS date is only displayed if the LDoS is past the current date. However the date is always displayed on the Custom Inventory reports.
More detail about this report can be found here https://help.cloudapps.cisco.com/smartreport/products/help/products_en_US.html .
Thank you,
Jarrett

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jarrett Pomeroy
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Hello jbartell ,
Would you be able to please provide me an example device IP address or serial number to compare? If you like you can send the details in a private message.
Thank you,
Jarrett

Hi James,

Please let us know if you still need this looked into. Jarrett will need the following:

Would you be able to please provide me an example device IP address or serial number to compare? If you like you can send the details in a private message.

Thanks,

Cheri

Jarrett Pomeroy
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Hello jbartell,
In the Inventory by Product report, the LDOS date is only displayed if the LDoS is past the current date. However the date is always displayed on the Custom Inventory reports.
More detail about this report can be found here https://help.cloudapps.cisco.com/smartreport/products/help/products_en_US.html .
Thank you,
Jarrett