Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

While reviewing the Alerts, we have found that almost none of our PSIRT alerting is correct.  In reviewing the SNTC guide (pages 30-31), I am showing that the threshold for hitting on an affected OS (IOS, XE, XR, ASA and NX-OS) is "Critical" and "Hig...

I have myself and three other users assigned as "Customer Administrator." When I navigate to Dashboards --> Admin --> Segment Management (dashlet) and click on Actions --> View/Modify (or Create a New Segment), there is not option for Select User.  B...

no_user.JPG

Hi there I had a CSPC Collector running version 2.4, I updated to version 2.7 via cli, since then I am not being able to access it via GUI. When I had version 2.4 I was able to login to the GUI Collector interface with no issues.  heres: a lillte mor...

I am trying to upload my initial inventory but when I go to Library > Administration > File import I only see a message: " Please Select Any One Inventory."    When I check the inventories that I have under the pencil in the left-top corner, I see no...

IG777 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I'm facing and issues in order to complete to add a user to SNTC, I received the following error:   If the checkbox for the role is not selectable, it is because the user is not associated with an external company, or the user is not a reseller of...