Views
Helpful
Replies

Nexus 7000 chassis not properly processed by SNTC

Steve Rodrigue
Level 1
Level 1

sntc_nexus7k_issue.png

As seen in this screenshot, in "all hosts", I can see our Nexus 7K chassis, but they are not seen correctly by SNTC. No Product Family, SubType or Type.  Is it a known issue?  It is possible to "manually" fix this problem?

Because of this problem, these chassis are not shown in "All Equipment" view.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

brawall
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Steve,

Thanks for the information via PM. It looks like after your upload yesterday those devices are now visible under the Custom Inventory and All Equipment reports. Before yesterdays upload the most recent one was June 20th and there have been some portal releases since then which could explain why they are present now.

Depending on how you have the 7K's configured you may be impacted by CSCvh65538. Do you have multiple VDC's on both of those 7K's?

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Hello Steve,

Please excuse our delay in responding. An expert will reply just as soon as possible.

Cheers,
Cheri

Thanks for the acknowledgment.

brawall
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Can you PM me the inventory name you are viewing as well as the filter you applied to narrow down the list in the All Hosts report?

brawall
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Steve,

Thanks for the information via PM. It looks like after your upload yesterday those devices are now visible under the Custom Inventory and All Equipment reports. Before yesterdays upload the most recent one was June 20th and there have been some portal releases since then which could explain why they are present now.

Depending on how you have the 7K's configured you may be impacted by CSCvh65538. Do you have multiple VDC's on both of those 7K's?

Similar issue. We have VDC config, but not "multiple" VDC. We may have been impacted by this bug.

Thanks, I can now see all our Nexus 7K chassis properly.