Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi Everyone   We tried logging into the our (latest ver) smart collector a couple of weeks ago and noticed that the security key that you have to enter when entering your password no longer shows up on the main page.  It was working before this. we h...

Hello All ,    Good Day ...    We have got one Cisco 4331 with standard Smart net. Now  we want to add an Ethernet switch module to it . But Unable to find the smart net contract part number con-xxx  for the this item.  How we can get smartnet for mo...

When I open Administration => Active Alerts, I get the message: "You are not entitled to the report or data is not available". When I open Alerts => All Alerts, All Field Notices, All Hardware Alerts, All Security Advisories (PSIRT), and All Software...

I'm a SNTC "CustomerAdmin" role.I setup multiple segments with various criteria.The segments work fine as assigned to our users with "CustomerUser" role.The "CustomerAdmin" users are not listed to be assigned to segments.   I would like to utilize th...

Hi    I keep having issues with SNTC displaying "FAILED: SNAS validated data not available" for all of the inventoried C-Series Servers. It does not show the serial number for these devices in the portal but if I check the collected data it is there....

As seen in this screenshot, in "all hosts", I can see our Nexus 7K chassis, but they are not seen correctly by SNTC. No Product Family, SubType or Type.  Is it a known issue?  It is possible to "manually" fix this problem?Because of this problem, th...

sntc_nexus7k_issue.png

Hi Team, when I want to login to SNTC portal, I got the message "You do not currently have access to Smart Services Connection. You must be entitled to at least one Smart Services contract to request access." Could you please contact me by PM? Best r...

I've installed Solarwinds NCM, entered my credentials and keep getting the error message UserId is not valid.  I have verified my user is the delegated admin in SNTC and I copied and pasted the address exactly as it appeared in my Service Delegation ...

I need to update the SNTC version to version 2.7.4.2.From console to apply update requests when i try to enter my cco id  does not allow authentication.My cco id is active and I do not have any problems when entering the cisco page, but it indicates ...

ehuerta by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes