Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

No phones or APs are displayed in cisco CSPC

When run Cisco CSPC does not show my APs connected to a controller or phones from my CUCM, is it normal and why? These devices will only be displayed on the dashboard?

Kind regards

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jarrett Pomeroy
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello ,

The CSPC will currently only display information about the parent discovered device (like a WLC, or  CCM, parent switches).  Child devices like LWAPs, IP Phones, or Stacked Switches are identified and displayed by the SNTC Portal after a collection and upload has occurred on the parent devices. 

Can you please check and see if your APs are showing on the SNTC Portal reports?

Thank you,

Jarrett

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jarrett Pomeroy
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello ,

The CSPC will currently only display information about the parent discovered device (like a WLC, or  CCM, parent switches).  Child devices like LWAPs, IP Phones, or Stacked Switches are identified and displayed by the SNTC Portal after a collection and upload has occurred on the parent devices. 

Can you please check and see if your APs are showing on the SNTC Portal reports?

Thank you,

Jarrett

Thanks Jarret for your answer. I will finish collecting the information and I will upload it to the web portal to know if my AP's are displayed on it

I'll keep you posted on any progress

Kind regards

Lumbee
Level 1
Level 1

Jarret et al,

we are unable to see our APs in the SNTC portal. Is there a feature set that needs to be enabled?

thanks