cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem Adding New User/ Error user is not associated with an external company

EA-6901000101
Level 1
Level 1

Hi I'm facing and issues in order to complete to add a user to SNTC, I received the following error:

If the checkbox for the role is not selectable, it is because the user is not associated with an external company, or the user is not a reseller of any of your company's Smart Net Total Care contracts and cannot be registered for portal access.

Someone can support with this issues.

7 Replies 7

Supriya Patel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi User,

CBR role requires external company role association first. Please private massage me with user CCOID and name of the company that user if from. I will check further and update you.

Thanks,

Supriya

Supriya Patel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi User,

I got private message on user id. Additionally, I have requested more information so I can check further and provide exact steps that requires to gain access.

Here is the more information:

1) Partner DA has to associate user to partner company using CSAM

https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/12559616/partner-da-associating-users-partner-company

NOTE: before your proceed to 2nd step, please finish 1st step

2)Customer DA has to assign role of CBR user/admin to partner user so he can have access to customer company portal

https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/12559621/customer-da-registering-cbr-user-or-cbr-admi

Thanks,
Supriya

Hi, I access to the link provide by you but not show anything, Can you print the information? and share with me please

Thanks, Edgar R

Hi Edgar,

Please click on the link and scroll down a bit. On the right side, you will see attachment and please open that. Please do let me know if you are still not able to open that.

I checked further and found that partner user is not associated with partner company. Given steps (in 1st link) need to be performed by partner DA from partner company (not customer DA from customer company).

Thanks,
Supriya

Hi Edgar,

I received your private message. Great to hear that CBR role assignment went well. After role assignment, please allow 24 hour before you access customer portal. Please do update me if you have any concern/question.

Thanks,

Supriya

Hi Edgar,

Please let us know if you need further assistance. If not, please mark accept as solution to close the conversation.

Cheers,

Cheri

HI Edgar,

Thanks for reaching out to me on private message with the screenshot. I checked that your CBR user role is visible under admin section of the portal now. As requested, please update me if you have any further concern/question on the access.

Thanks,
Supriya