Views
Helpful
Replies

Query Smartnet Portal.

netcrackercorp
Level 1
Level 1

Hi team,

There is currently a known bug (CSCvm91172) which is effecting CSV uploads reporting for Software Alerts and PSIRTs. Could you pls suggest, if there is any workaround /Fix , Since we need to get updated by software alerts on 

End of Vulnerability -Security support alert . Secondly PSIRT - is also not showing data for any of my inventory.

One another Query is , we are not able to see the contract details for our few of covered devices, these devices are displayed with Partner Branded contracts & showing Site Verification. My query is how can we see contract information. Do we need to inspect our device by cisco since it is showing Site verification.

Kindly reply asap on 

navneet.kapoor@netcracker.com

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Navneet

2 Replies 2

jumin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey netcrackercorp,

The DEV team is actively working on the resolution of this bug, I will update you when the fix has been pushed.  Unfortunately, there isn't a way to report on PSIRT data with CSV imports due to this bug.  However if the CSPC is an option, this is the best way to ensure accurate alert data.

Please private message me the company and inventory names of this instance.  Also, provide the SNs of the devices you are seeing issues with contracts.

Thanks,
Justin

Hi Justin,

Any update on bug resolution. Is there any luck to view PSIRT data with CSV imports

Thanks.

Best Regards

Navneet