cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Remove all existing data from inventory SNTC

Fernando Magnus
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone. First of all, I apologize for my English.

I need some help. I would like to know how to delete all existing data (old and new) from my SNTC inventory.

In summary, I can see both new (2023) and old (2019) data instead of only the most recent data in my inventory. I cannot find a way to delete old uploads or change the view to show only the most recent data.

I am using a new device but used the same inventory name as my old one. Perhaps this caused the problem. So I believe that deleting all the data would be a faster way to solve the issue.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

kaptanej
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

I am the incharge of this issue and I will be assisting you shortly on this issue. Please provide the following details in PM (private message) to proceed further on this issue:

• Company name
  • Customer name
  • Customer’s CCO ID
  • Customer’s email address

Thanks and regards,

Kapil Taneja

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

kaptanej
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

I am the incharge of this issue and I will be assisting you shortly on this issue. Please provide the following details in PM (private message) to proceed further on this issue:

• Company name
  • Customer name
  • Customer’s CCO ID
  • Customer’s email address

Thanks and regards,

Kapil Taneja

Hello Kapil,

Thank you for your response.

The requested information has been sent via private message. If you can confirm you received it.

Thanks.

Hi Luis , 

Yes, I have received the requested information via PM . Let us check the details and we will get back with an update . 

Thanks & Regards, 

Kapil Taneja