Views
Helpful
Replies

Serial Numbers & other information - Missing in SNTC

JoeBawn
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

We set up CSCP earlier in the year and have not really utilized it with everything that's been going on in the world. I have noticed that although within CSCP, the discovery / collection has picked up Serial Numbers, SNMP Locations, Software Versions etc... However the data in SNTC does not reflect this. 

I have seen others with similar issues and have ensured that we have ' Serial Number Duplicate Check' set to Yes under Discovery Settings. Along with re-running collection and upload. Interestingly when the upload is processing, if you look at 'All Equipment' you can can see the information populate. However once processing has completed, it is again blank. 

Any support would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks

Joe

2 Replies 2

jofrumki
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

In your post you mention that an Upload is run after Collection, is this Upload scheduled separately from the Collection or are you using the Collection job to upload the data?

If you've scheduled an Upload Job or running a manual Upload job this is unnecessary, try running just the default SNTC Collection job and see if this helps.

Hi Jofrumki, I´m having issues I´ve created a post one week ago but nobody is answering. I´m having issues with the SNTC portal and serial numbers, everything is ok with collection and upload but SNTC is showing not recognized on all my devices.

Could you please help me?