cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

service api - 403 forbidden - customer id is not associated with partner

min81
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to get service API to work and I am using https://apx.cisco.com/cs/api/v1/product-alerts/security-advisories?customerId=our_customer_id.  But I get 403 forbidden error with "customer id is not associated with partner" response message.  I am a customer with API developer role.  Anyone experienced something like this before and know what to do?

What I really want is a report of all PSIRT alerts with hostname/IP of the devices listed on a single page.  The SNTC portal only gives PSIRT alerts with numbers of affected devices that I would have to click on to get the hostname/IP.  Since I couldn't find anyway to get the info on a single page, I am trying to see if I can do it via API, but experiencing the issue above.  If anyone knows how to get PSIRT alerts with hostname/IP, please let me know.

Thanks,

3 Replies 3

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi There,

Looks like you are using incorrect Customer ID while making API call.

I am going to send you private message to confirm the customer ID.

Regards,

Suchita

i'm facing the same issue. the customer ID i'm using is the one i got from the customer api

Hello Norman,

Can you please create a new post to track your issue? Please also include the details about the API you are facing issue with.

Regards,

Suchita