Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Smart Net Total Care portal

I have access to the Smart Net Total Care portal and have associated 2 contracts successfully containing Smartnets, however when I go to https://services.cisco.com/ the page is blank and eventually redirects to another page informing me that I don't have any contracts.

Get Access to Smart Services Connection Now

You do not currently have access to Smart Services Connection. You must be entitled to at least one Smart Services contract to request access

Can someone associate my contracts?

Thanks,

Ian

5 Replies 5

vivekcha@cisco.com
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

We are looking into the issue and will assist you with the query. Could you please Private Message me the below mentioned details to proceed further:

Company Name:
CCO ID of the user:
Contract Number:
Serial number:

Thanks and Regards,
Vivek Chauhan

Hi team,

I´m writing on behalf of my client from IFA Celtics Karla Contreras needs access to smarnet portal in order to install the collector, but she has traying and she wasn't able to do it. Please support us in order to solve this issue.

Company Name: IFA CELTICS Investigacion Farmaceutica
CCO ID of the user: karla.contreras@ifa.com.mx

Contract Number: 205469842

Serial number: WZP2633035D

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards.

Soraya Valdez

Hi Soraya , 

We will surely assist you with the query. Could you please PM (Private Message) me the below mentioned details to proceed further:

Company Name:
CCO ID of the user:
Contract Number:
Serial number:

Thanks & Regards, 

Kapil Taneja

Confregerator
Level 1
Level 1

Our agency is having the exact same issue...contacted TAC and they say "Smart Account" support is totally different and not supported by them. If you look at all options to open a case...there's no SNTC option. 

Hello,

We will surely assist you with the query. Could you please Private Message me the below mentioned details to proceed further:

Company Name:
CCO ID of the user:
Contract Number:
Serial number:

Thanks and Regards,
Vivek Chauhan