cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SmartNet dual accounts

garywisler
Level 1
Level 1

I Need Cisco assistance to be able to see both of my company's accounts under Smart net so I can pull inventory reports for the company as a whole.

6 Replies 6

juanfsan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Gary, thank you for your post, just to clarify, you would like to see both company inventories under 1 company(yours)?

At this point, I do not care how I get the data, whether all under one company or having to switch companies, be easier on me under a single account.  We have one account for Europe and then a second account for the rest of the globe.  I need to be able to pull reports for leadership based on the whole globe but I cannot access the Europe data.

Any thoughts on this?

juanfsan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

yes sir, a customer normally cannot be associated with two different companies, they may, if they are associated within the same hierarchy and that hierarchy contains both party ID. You cannot associate a user to a different instance but the DA of the Instance in Europe can try to associate that user and assign him a higher hierarchy , but he would need to contact one of the DA's of that party id.

DA?

juanfsan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Gary, DA mean Delegated Administrator.