cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SmartNet Portal associate Partner CBRAdmin

bkramer02
Level 1
Level 1

My customer and I are having difficulties associating our partner account with our customer's SmartNet Portal.  We get the message "User is not associated with an external company, or the user is not a re-seller of any of your company's Smart Net Total Care contracts".

Does anyone have any ideas on a direction for how we might be able to resolve this?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Brian,

Thanks for your post. As discussed via private message CSAM tool expects the CCO ID and email address to match exactly to the details from user's Cisco profile. I have verified CBR role assignment for the user in question and it should work.

Please ask customer DA to give this a try again and feel free to update the post in case of any issues.

Regards,

Suchita

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Brian,

Thanks for your post. As discussed via private message CSAM tool expects the CCO ID and email address to match exactly to the details from user's Cisco profile. I have verified CBR role assignment for the user in question and it should work.

Please ask customer DA to give this a try again and feel free to update the post in case of any issues.

Regards,

Suchita