cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SNTC GUI Admin - Can't Access - New Install

bartmanma
Level 1
Level 1

Recently I discovered that our SNTC CLI admin account had expired and was locked out.  The collectorlogin and root passwords were unknown so that left me with one option, rebuild the server.  The server is now rebuilt, fresh OVA install.  The first problem I worked out.  Upon trying to log into the CLI for the first time, I received a message that the "PID file exists.  But Adminshell service is not completely up"....  After an hour or so I rebooted the server and was able to get into the CLI.  I established the collectorlogin, root, and grub accounts.  Next problem which is where I am stuck.  When I go to the GUI, it wants a password as though it was already established.  I have yet to log into the GUI so I don't know what the password is. Can the GUI admin be reset from CLI?

1 Reply 1

aibhatna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Bartmanma,

Hope you are doing well! We will surely help you to reset the GUI admin Password on the account.

Please share the WebEx availability in PM (Personal Message), so that we can troubleshoot and reset the password for CSPC GUI.

Thanks & Regards

Aishwarya Bhatnagar

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: