cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SNTC Managed Devices not importing to Portal

marcelo.pereira
Level 1
Level 1

I have a list of managed Devices on CSPC and the Collect Data collected almost all the devices. But when i try to upload to the portal, only about 10% of my devices are uploaded.

Refer to the image to check the upload process.

2 Replies 2

Justin Sprake
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Marcelo,

When reviewing SNTC Device collection data, it is important to keep a few things in mind:

• The CSPC can reach the device during Discovery and Collection
  • The IP that is managed (ie. Discovered) pertains to a chassis, parent chassis, or VIP and is not a redundant interface (ie. already discovered and managed via different IP/interface)
  • That the device is a supported Cisco product (additionally, a device that is not 3rd party or has had its SNMP MIB table altered in some way).

To better understand the reason for your particular portal inventory discrepancies, I suggest reviewing the data under Upload Processing > [latest upload file] > Failed | Not Collected.

Justin,

I have 0 Failed devices and not Collected 200, all of them with the error "Device Not Reachable"

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: