cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SNTC Portal stopped working

Etienne Simard
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

My customer and I are trying to fetch contracts info from Cisco Smartnet portal, however it’s not working, tried multiple times refresh, re-login, clear cache, but it seems like portal issue, can you help us engage someone to fix the issue ASAP, it's urgent as we are nearing the renewal of service contracts.

Just to let you know, I was able to fetch reports until August month and when I am trying to login for past few days, it just shows nothing.

5 Replies 5

wsmithtu
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Sir,
Thank you for contacting Cisco and Global CX - Smart Services Support Team.
We are investigating your request, I'll be with you in a moment

Kindly regards,

wsmithtu
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please verify if this issue is the same than yours https://community.cisco.com/t5/smart-net-total-care-portal-and-collector-discussions/sntc-dashboard-is-completely-blank/m-p/4958384#M18399   If not, Please provide some additional details about it.

What Browser are you using.?

are you are receiving any specific error from the SNTC portal.?

Are other sections from the Portal not showing information?

kind regards.

Etienne Simard
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Seems due to security and company policies, we do not have Mozilla Firefox, I have requested to get this installed on my system, I will let you know once I have it after test.

However this was working until August as I said before, and recently few days back I tried clearing Chrome cache and restarting browser but it did not work.

What Browser are you using.? à Google Chrome

are you are receiving any specific error from the SNTC portal.? à No errors, it just don’t display any data/stats

Are other sections from the Portal not showing information? àNone of the sections showing any information

wsmithtu
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Etienne.

I hope you are doing well.

What is not mentioned in the previous post I shared is that, Currently there are issues loading SNTC portal information on some browsers, specially those based on Chromium like Chrome, Edge, Brave etc... https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCwh61855 Has been created, Please subscribe to it, to receive Updates about it.

Once you get Mozilla Firefox installed, please let me know If it worked.

Kind regards.

ScottMcC
Level 1
Level 1

I've experienced the same thing on Chrome.  I tried Firefox and it worked fine.