Views
Helpful
Replies

SNTC - registered but keep getting prompted to re-register

Austin Arnold
Level 1
Level 1

Like so many others appear to have suffered, I have this problem too: 

When I browse to services.cisco.com and login with my account, I am redirected to the splash screen to register or login. I was given portal permissions by Cisco support originally, and I am set up as a Delegated Administrator with Cisco Services Access Management (with Customer Admin and Customer User permissions). This was just before the Christmas holidays and I'm still getting redirected to the splash screen for requesting access. Please can someone advise or assist?

Thanks 

3 Replies 3

wsmithtu
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Sir.

Thank you for contacting Cisco.

Could you please share on Private message the information below:

Company name:

Manager Cisco ID and Your ID (Email Also helps)

Company Location (Physical Address)

So I can provide further assistance.

wsmithtu
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Austin.

Thank you for the information provided.

I have verified the information and shows than your SNTC portal was recently created on 21st - Dec - 2023 Your roles as CustomerAdmin and Delegated administrator are correctly assigned, however at the moment you made the changes we were Experiencing a server migration that is Affecting the changes made to the SNTC portal, not letting us see the changes made in the Back end.

Right now we are actively working on the server migration and as soon as this process finish you will be able to see the changes, your SNTC portal and your user added to it.

As soon as this migration finish, I will notify you.
We do apologise for the inconvenience this may cause. 

wsmithtu
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Austin.
I hope you are doing well.
I am doing follow up on this matter and I found than the SNTC portal Has been synced already and now you should be able to see it Accessing www.services.cisco.com.
I hope this information Help.
Kind regards.