Views
Helpful
Replies

SNTC upload is stuck in RECEIVED status

netengICT
Level 1
Level 1

Dear support,

Since yesterday, there are two uploads that are stuck in RECEIVED status on the SNTC portal. This has never happened before, can you please check?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Also-

sometime over weekends, due to maintenance activities, and because most customers choose to upload on weekends, there is a backlog of processing, which clears over time.

Thanks & regards,
Devashish.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

dbourai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

Good day to you!

We have acknowledged your post. Could you please share the following details over the Personal Message- 

CCO ID-
PARTY ID-
COMPANY NAME- 
COTRACT NUMBER-
EMAIL-

This is a generic issue; we will advise not to upload any further as this will pile up the process and delays from the backend.
Give it some time it will process.

Thanks & regards,
Devashish Bourai.

netengICT
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Devashish,

Thank you for the prompt reply, I have sent you the information in a private message.

I never had an issue with the automatic daily uploads, but yesterday I did a manual one that didn't go through, and that made the automatic one also get stuck. I see now that the manual one is finished, but the automatic one is still stuck.

Hello,

I see now both uploads are finished, so it's all ok now

Hello,

That's Great news! 
Resolution - Uploads successful automatically.

Thanks & regards,
Devashish Bourai.

Also-

sometime over weekends, due to maintenance activities, and because most customers choose to upload on weekends, there is a backlog of processing, which clears over time.

Thanks & regards,
Devashish.