cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SolarWinds NCM Connector Issue

oniram22
Level 1
Level 1

For several years now I've been using the SolarWinds NCM connector to successfully upload my Cisco inventory to the Smart Net Total Care Portal.  In late December I attempted to do it again in preparation for my upcoming maintenance renewal cycle.  The initial stages of the process all went fine.  SolarWinds gathered the data and uploaded them to Cisco.  The status on the SolarWinds side said "Cisco Processing" and the Smart Net Total Care Portal showed a similar state.  Then after a number of hours the SolarWinds side showed an Error state and similarly the Smart Net Total Care Portal showed the process as FAILED.  I attached a screenshot from the Cisco side showing the failures.  I tried it several times and met the same issue in all cases.  I also tried digging around to get more details on what failed but there doesn't seem to be much information available.  Has anyone seen anything similar or have suggestions on how to troubleshoot this further?

1 Reply 1

CC Cisco
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

To better be able to troubleshoot, please share the details for the account and inventory names.

Regards,

Cesar