cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SSL Certificates issues - Invalid Format

don.click1
Level 4
Level 4

I have setup CSPC using the self-signed certificate, but have been attempting to replace this with a Digicert signed certificate.

I have found the steps in the user guide, and have been following these steps  but I am running into a Invalid Format issue. this is apparently prenting us from being able to login to the website. 

[root@ciscocspc collectorlogin]# /opt/cisco/ss/adminshell/applications/CSPC/jreinstall/bin/keytool -list -v -keystore $CSPCHOME/webui/tomcat/conf/cspcgxt
keytool error: java.io.IOException: Invalid keystore format
java.io.IOException: Invalid keystore format
at sun.security.provider.JavaKeyStore.engineLoad(JavaKeyStore.java:663)
at sun.security.provider.JavaKeyStore$JKS.engineLoad(JavaKeyStore.java:56)
at sun.security.provider.KeyStoreDelegator.engineLoad(KeyStoreDelegator.java:215)
at sun.security.provider.JavaKeyStore$DualFormatJKS.engineLoad(JavaKeyStore.java:70)
at java.security.KeyStore.load(KeyStore.java:1445)
at sun.security.tools.keytool.Main.doCommands(Main.java:823)
at sun.security.tools.keytool.Main.run(Main.java:366)
at sun.security.tools.keytool.Main.main(Main.java:359)

please advise. 

Don

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

don.click1
Level 4
Level 4

UPDATE -

i navidated to $CSPCHOME/webui/tomcat/conf/ and deleted the keystore manually, then started over. I was able to get the self-signed intsalled (I think) but now, my broswers time-out.  (IE11, Firefox, chrome, edge - all do the same thing - "connection has timed out"). 

Ill open a new thread unless I find a simlar post. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

don.click1
Level 4
Level 4

UPDATE -

i navidated to $CSPCHOME/webui/tomcat/conf/ and deleted the keystore manually, then started over. I was able to get the self-signed intsalled (I think) but now, my broswers time-out.  (IE11, Firefox, chrome, edge - all do the same thing - "connection has timed out"). 

Ill open a new thread unless I find a simlar post. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: