Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

The inventory it is no in my portal and I've already upload it

Hi,

I uploaded the data 3 days ago and I don't have it in the portal, but other co workers can see it in the portal. I am attaching my permisions in Cisco Access Services Management

Could anyone help me?

Regards,

Annabella

7 Replies 7

asingadi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Annabella,

Thanks for reaching out to cisco.

I have checked this issue , SNTC backend did not receive any upload for this customer and we are also not able to see any data under your account.

Could you please provide the CCO ID of  your  co workers who can see data in the portal , It will be helpful for further troubleshooting.

Thanks,

Anusha.

Hi Anusha,

The cco of my co workers are:

Alejandro.hernandezg1

esanchez73

Thanks in advance

Annabella

Hi Annabella,

We can see two companies with same name ,one Company have the inventory uploaded data and the given 2 users have to access to this company .

Another Company doesn't have any inventory data  and you're associated to this company .

If you want the access to the inventory uploaded data you need to remove the access from existing account and request cco id : esanchez73 to provide the access to company which have the data , cco id : esanchez73 is the Delegated Administrator this account .

Thanks,

Anusha.

Hello Anusha,

When I try to remove the existing Access, the App send the following message:

The user can not be deleted as he/she is the only Active Pending Admin  for the associated party ( I am attaching my print screen)

Thanks in advance,

Annabella

Hi Annabella,

Please remove you active customer admin role and then try to remove your Delegated Administrator role .

Delegated Admin Overview:

http://www.cisco.com/E-Learning/bulk/subscribed/SNTC_vods_EN/Delegated_Administration_Overview.mp4

Removing User-to-Role Assignments

Please navigate to “User-Role Assignments” and select “Change a User’s Role Assignments”. Click the next to the user’s name to expand their list of existing role assignments. Select the role to be removed and click “Remove Role”

Remove Delegated Administrator : 

As a Delegated Administrator, you can remove the Delegated Administrator role from yourself or any other Delegated Administrator in your company.

To remove an existing Delegated Administrator from company, use the top menus to navigate to “Administrators -> View Existing Administrators.” Select the specific administrator and click the Remove button

Thanks,

Anusha.

Should I remove the "Company Administrator" ?

Hi Annabella,

Yes please,try to remove customer admin role and then try to remove your Delegated Administrator role .