cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to access the SNTC portal

shaneAnon
Level 1
Level 1

When I try at access the SNTC portal thru Firefox or Edge, it takes me to the page momentarily and then loops me back to the registration page. I have had my account approved since MAR 15th. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

CR Party ID: ?
Company Name:USDA ORDER
CCO ID of the user: 00ub67uwmgvbmd7mb5d7

Contract Number associated with CR Party ID:?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

lingutie
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello @shaneAnon  ,

I hope you are having a great day!

Thanks for the information provided

I checked and you were granted access to the SNTC portal as a customer user on the CSAM tool that assigns user roles and it looks fine on the user side, usually, the SNTC Access is reflected after 48 hours.
We at present have a Bug in the synchronization for that data with the SNTC portal https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCwh03453

I request as a workaround for your data to be manually added I let you know as soon as the changes are synchronized in the backend.

Please keep checking in the next days.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Kindest regards,

Lina Gutierrez

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

lingutie
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello @shaneAnon  ,

I hope you are having a great day!

Thanks for the information provided

I checked and you were granted access to the SNTC portal as a customer user on the CSAM tool that assigns user roles and it looks fine on the user side, usually, the SNTC Access is reflected after 48 hours.
We at present have a Bug in the synchronization for that data with the SNTC portal https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCwh03453

I request as a workaround for your data to be manually added I let you know as soon as the changes are synchronized in the backend.

Please keep checking in the next days.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Kindest regards,

Lina Gutierrez

Lingutie,

Could you help ?

Hi, I had register and associate SN and Contract Number in the Smart Net Total Care Portal for registration.  and I am still unable to access the portal.

lingutie
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @shaneAnon ,

I am happy to update you about the status of your access to the SNTC.

I reviewed and found your user showing up as a customer user on the USDA ORDER's SNTC portal.

Please check if you can access the SNTC portal and let me know.

Best regards,

Lina 

lingutie_0-1711038706890.png

Yes, this worked and I am able to access the SNTC portal. Thank you.