Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to register any SNTC API

Andy Sainsbury
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there, 

I have been following the instructions on this link for enabling the SNTC APIs in our api console and I'm hitting a brick wall and need some support please.

CCOID: 00u76r4jclPMoHI7L5d7

Thanks,

/Andy 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Andy Sainsbury
Level 1
Level 1

I'm writing this response to my original ticket in case anybody else comes across the same issue.

Basically you need to raise a TAC case with support, before you can see the EOX API in the API console, then you just need to make sure you have the correct urls for the token and the support tools base url:

Then you should be able to generate the bearer token and start to query the API for answers.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

aloksin3
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,
We are looking into the issue and will assist you with the query. Could you please Private Message me the below mentioned details to check further:

Please share the API name and API url you are using.

Thanks & Regards,
Alok Singh

Hi Alok,

I followed the SNTC onboarding guide, and enabled my ccoid to have SNTC dev api access, and ticked all the boxes in the user portal, I forget the real name.

* Then I log into: My Apps & Keys | Cisco API Console<>
* Click on the big blue button to register the API, as per the guide.
* But there are not SNTC APIs enabled under that screen for me to enable, just a list of default APIs.

There seems to be a fundamental issue with my CCOID not being allocated the permissions to be able to register a new App for ANY SNTC API.

Screenshots:

[cid:image001.png@01DA08B6.12ED42A0]

[cid:image003.png@01DA08B6.24E330F0]

Andy Sainsbury
Level 1
Level 1

I'm writing this response to my original ticket in case anybody else comes across the same issue.

Basically you need to raise a TAC case with support, before you can see the EOX API in the API console, then you just need to make sure you have the correct urls for the token and the support tools base url:

Then you should be able to generate the bearer token and start to query the API for answers.