Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to Register with SNTC Portal - "Complete Address" error

robo764
Level 1
Level 1

When I tried to register for the SNTC Portal, I received the following message:

"Your user profile does not have complete address. Please update your  Cisco Account profile   with the complete address.
After updating your  Cisco Account profile  , restart registration process by visiting the  Smart Net Total Care registration page. "

I have verified that my profile contains the correct and complete address.  I'm unsure about how to proceed. 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

wsmithtu
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Robo764.
I am sorry you are having this issue with Edge and Chrome, the Recommended and more compatible Browser with the SNTC portal at this moment is Mozilla Firefox.
Please try using Mozilla Firefox to get better results.
On the Other hand, Please have in mind that the main issue of your post which was the Access to the SNTC portal, has been resolved.
per documentation purposes, If besides the access to SNTC portal, you have any additional Issues, A new post Will be necessary.
Kind regards.

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

wsmithtu
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello robo764.
Thank you for contacting Cisco.
Can you please provide the following information?
- Screenshot of the error
- Company name.
- Company address.
- CCOID.
- Email.
- Company CR Party ID:
Please send the requested information in a private message.
Kind regards.

wsmithtu
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello robo764.
Thank you very much for the Private message with the details.
Please try accessing this link Profile Management (cisco.com)
Go to "Personal" Tab, On the right side where you can see "Your Company Details" section, Click the edit Button.
And try to Update the Company details. 
Then Click the "Update"  Button and try the Smart Net Total Care Self on-boarding process one more time and let me know if you still getting the same error.
Kind regards.

The information on the page was correct, but I clicked the Update button and received confirmation that it was updated/validated (see attached screenshots).  Upon attempting registration, again, I received the same message.

Screenshot 2024-05-21 080344.png

Screenshot 2024-05-21 080416.png

Hello robo764.
I am sorry you still having the same error.
Let me verify **rther in this matter to take actions about, in order  to correct the issue.
Kind regards.

Hello robo764.
Thank you very much for waiting.
please try accessing https://services.cisco.com  now and let me know if you still getting the error.
Kind regards.

robo764
Level 1
Level 1

I was able to "access" the portal, but the page does not format properly, and I receive additional errors.  I first receive a "blank" pop-up (see first attachment), and no matter what I do (click "OK," click the "X" to close, or click outside the box to dismiss), the page does not load/format properly (see second attachment).  If I try to click what appears/intends to be a "Get Started" button, the next page shows an error (see third attachment). I have tried this from two different laptops, in both Edge and Chrome, and tried using standard vs. private modes in both browsers.  

wsmithtu
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Robo764.
I am sorry you are having this issue with Edge and Chrome, the Recommended and more compatible Browser with the SNTC portal at this moment is Mozilla Firefox.
Please try using Mozilla Firefox to get better results.
On the Other hand, Please have in mind that the main issue of your post which was the Access to the SNTC portal, has been resolved.
per documentation purposes, If besides the access to SNTC portal, you have any additional Issues, A new post Will be necessary.
Kind regards.

isaacschueler
Level 1
Level 1

It sounds frustrating to encounter this issue despite having verified your profile's address. One possible solution could be to reach out to Cisco's customer support or IT department for assistance. They may be able to manually verify your address or provide further guidance on resolving the registration error. Additionally, considering the technical nature of the issue, it might be beneficial to explore professional SEO services specialized in technical support. These experts can offer insights and assistance in navigating complex registration processes and resolving any technical glitches efficiently.