cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to update Installed-at-Site

oaklanda
Level 1
Level 1

I am unable to update, create, or change the Installed-at-Site for devices in the portal.

I have tried the following.

Select a device in the portal.

Click Actions > Update Installed-at-Site

Choose Select Installed-at-Site

Select a site then click Update

I then receive the message "We are still processing your prior bulk update operation. Updates are not allowed until this activity is completed." and the Site does not change.

Note: I have tried this with the option for "Also update all the child/parent hardware to the same address" checked or unchecked.

Select a device in the portal.

Click Actions > Update Installed-at-Site

Choose New Installed-at-Site

Enter the site information, then click Update.

I then receive the message "We are still processing your prior bulk update operation. Updates are not allowed until this activity is completed." and the Site does not change.

Note: I have tried this with the option for "Also update all the child/parent hardware to the same address" checked or unchecked.

If I click Actions > Bulk Action Status

It does not show any active Bulk Actions

How can I change the Installed-at-Site?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

For further troubleshooting, we will have to check on your issue via WebEx call. Kindly confirm if we can have a WebEx call. If yes, please confirm the date and timings as when we can have session. You can directly reach me @ madhushr@cisco.com .

Thanks and Regards,

Madhusha R

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

madhushr
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

We are looking into the issue and we will get back to you at the earliest.

Thanks and Regards,

Madhusha R

Hi,

For further troubleshooting, we will have to check on your issue via WebEx call. Kindly confirm if we can have a WebEx call. If yes, please confirm the date and timings as when we can have session. You can directly reach me @ madhushr@cisco.com .

Thanks and Regards,

Madhusha R