Views
Helpful
Replies

Upload after successfuly collection fails - XMPP TransportMode has Failed

Clinton Neill
Level 1
Level 1

The Data Collection log shows no errors except for this as the last line:

Unable to send the profile results to the Cisco Backend. Reason:A connectivity exception occured while processing the request. The Exception is :: XMPP TransportMode has Failed Could not login to the server.

I can't find any other information to help me diagnose the problem.  Please help ;-)

2 Replies 2

Clinton Neill
Level 1
Level 1

Sadly nobody responded to my question.  After some further investigation I had firewall rules added to allow:

72.163.7.113      concsoweb-prd.cisco.com  TCP/443  
72.163.4.161      www.cisco.com ; HTTPS/HTTP, TCP/443  
72.163.7.60        dl.cisco.com       HTTPS/HTTP, TCP/80 and 443  
173.37.144.208  sso.cisco.com   TCP/443

and got past the XMPP error and it seemed to work.  Now I am waiting for my upload to appear on the portal.  It has been about 18 hours and nothing yet.  I am not sure how long one should expect to wait between upload processing and appearance on the portal.  Other posts have indicated that it takes a while ...

Hi Clinton,

You should see something within 48 hours (if it is your first upload, it takes a little longer to show up.) If you don't see it by then, please make another discussion and they can check on it for you.

I've also added the IP and port requirements to the deployment blog. https://supportforums.cisco.com/blog/12696871/self-service-onboarding-setting-cspc-25-collector

Thank you,

Lynden