Views
Helpful
Replies

Upload - Internal Server Error

r0nni3
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all,

I just deployed our CSPC and I tried uploading data to the SNTC portal.

However, every time I try to run the upload it fails with "Internal Server Error".

I have tried regenerating the certificate from the SNTC portal and it installed to the CSPC just fine.

Please help!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

adias
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Code 500 here means that the collector is looking as a primary to a certificate that no longer exist on the collector

That certificate is the :   CSP00090XXX52 

*****Found Registration In Backup Tables Only, This Means That Your CSPC Certificate May Now Been Deleted...*****

In the process of adding or deleting that certificate from the Collector the operation is not Successfull

You likely can see it on the following area can You confirm :

certarea.JPG

You new Certificate CSP00090XXX5 is not taking effect for the upload.

Lets try one thing.... go to the following screen see if the rogue collector is present and change to the correct one and also click on the test connectivity and wait for a result.

rogue.JPG

then go to

Via SSH Login to collector as user collectorlogin and then use command below to connect as root (cannot connect directly)

Then do the following on root:

# su root
# service concsotgw restart
# service cspc restart

After the above is executed then re-login to the GUI CSPC application and do first a collection profile run on demand,  within that collection profile run should run the upload and if the replacement worked properly the upload now should work.

If after that run the upload did not work resend me all the logs again it may be a different error  now..

caveat: there are instances in which attempts to delete and add certificates into the collector may corrupt the certificate database making it impossible to perform the above task properly. In these instances without SMART ASSIST service level a redeploy is the workaround.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

adias
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

PLEASE ASK HIM/HER TO DO THE FOLLOWING:

In deploying the  image  you would have created the cli admin password?  (java based shell)

If so have you also created/activated  the users collectorlogin and root ? (real linux shell)

If not do the following for the cli admin  shell

admin# pwdreset root 90

And

admin# pwdreset collectorlogin 90

it will activate those accounts and generate their passwords  ( keep them where you can refer to them in the future)

after that

Via SSH Login to collector as user collectorlogin and then use command below to connect as root (cannot connect directly)

# su root

please send me the output of following in Private message for me to determine what the specific message/ problem is

# tail -100 /opt/ConcsoTgw/tail-end-gateway-decoupled/bin/CONN_TEG_LOGS/tail-end-gateway.log

# openssl s_client -showcerts -connect concsoweb-prd.cisco.com:443

# tail -100 /opt/ConcsoTgw/tail-end-gateway-decoupled/bin/nohup.out

# wget https://72.163.7.113/HeadEndWebAppServlet/ --no-check-certificate

adias
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Code 500 here means that the collector is looking as a primary to a certificate that no longer exist on the collector

That certificate is the :   CSP00090XXX52 

*****Found Registration In Backup Tables Only, This Means That Your CSPC Certificate May Now Been Deleted...*****

In the process of adding or deleting that certificate from the Collector the operation is not Successfull

You likely can see it on the following area can You confirm :

certarea.JPG

You new Certificate CSP00090XXX5 is not taking effect for the upload.

Lets try one thing.... go to the following screen see if the rogue collector is present and change to the correct one and also click on the test connectivity and wait for a result.

rogue.JPG

then go to

Then do the following on root:

# su root
# service concsotgw restart
# service cspc restart

After the above is executed then re-login to the GUI CSPC application and do first a collection profile run on demand,  within that collection profile run should run the upload and if the replacement worked properly the upload now should work.

If after that run the upload did not work resend me all the logs again it may be a different error  now..

caveat: there are instances in which attempts to delete and add certificates into the collector may corrupt the certificate database making it impossible to perform the above task properly. In these instances without SMART ASSIST service level a redeploy is the workaround.

That fixed the issue! Thank you very much!

adias
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I am glad I could help have a great day.