Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Upload still processing in SNTC Portal

Good morning,

I have a weekly job that runs Saturday morning at 1:00am EDT.  This past weekend (6/3) was the fourth week that it ran, but it is still showing as processing in the SNTC Portal.  On the previous three jobs, the processing completed on the same day, usually within a few hours of each other.  Is it possible to see what could be causing the processing to be stuck?

Please let me know what information you may need to look into this.  Thanks in advance.

-Matt Lounsbury

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jumin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey Matthew Lounsbury,

The latest upload was cleared up and was successfully processed on the SNTC Portal.  Can you confirm this from your end?

Thanks,

Justin

View solution in original post

10 Replies 10

jumin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey Matthew Lounsbury,

It is possible the upload has been locked up.  Use the method directed in the below link to PM me proprietary information such as the company and inventory name of the collector that you are using.

Thanks,

Justin

Hey jumin,

I sent you a message with the information, it appeared to go through.  Please let me know if you received it.

Thanks again!

-Matt Lounsbury

Hey Matthew Lounsbury,

No worries, the message did come through.  I am gonna work with the backend team to see if they can get this upload processed successfully.  I will reach back out to you if anything else is needed or if the upload goes through.

Thanks,

Justin

jumin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey Matthew Lounsbury,

The latest upload was cleared up and was successfully processed on the SNTC Portal.  Can you confirm this from your end?

Thanks,

Justin

Hey jumin,

I can see that the upload from Saturday failed with a completion time of 21:21 on 6/7, and then another processing job ran from 21:56 last night until 1:37 this morning that completed successfully.  So it looks like the original job was killed and then the data was reprocessed.  Everything looks good that I can see.

Thanks a lot for your help!

-Matt Lounsbury

Hey jumin,

It looks like my weekly processing job is stuck again.  It started at 1:08 on 6/10, and still shows that it is processing.  Please let me know if you need more information via PM or if I should start a new thread.

Thanks!

-Matt Lounsbury

Hey Matthew,

We should have everything we will need.  I will let you know when the upload is pushed through.

Thanks,

Justin

jumin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey Matthew,

I have received confirmation that the backend was able to push an upload from their end and get it processed successfully.  Can you confirm this on your end?

Thanks,

Justin

Hey Justin,

Apologize for the delay.  I can see that the upload processed successfully now.

Thanks again!

-Matt Lounsbury

Hey Matt,

No worries, glad to hear it!!

Thanks,

justin