cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

You do not currently have access to Smart Services Connection. You must be entitled to at least one Smart Services contract to request access.

Mario Sotres
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I'm trying to install a new CSPC for one of my clients, but the SNTC portal show the next message: "You do not currently have access to Smart Services Connection. You must be entitled to at least one Smart Services contract to request access".

The customer already has a contract assigned to his Cisco account, and also he has a customer administrator role.

When he tries to enter to the SNTC portal it's displays that message, but if he try to register his account again, the portal says that he already has access to the portal but at the end displays the same error message.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Supriya Patel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

HI Mario,

Please share customer company name, customer CCOID via private message.

Thanks,

Supriya

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9

Supriya Patel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

HI Mario,

Please share customer company name, customer CCOID via private message.

Thanks,

Supriya

Hi, Supriya
I already sent you a private message with the info you asked me

Thanks,
Mario

I am having the same issue as the topic of this message - You do not currently have access to Smart Services Connection. You must be entitled to at least one Smart Services contract to request access.

I have the same problem, what private email I can use to share my company nam e and ccoid?

Hi Andrew,

Please share the name of the company and the contract number in PM along with the CCOID with us.

Regards,

Gaurav Singh

contract#/cco provided in email

Hi, Gaurav/Cisco Community Team:
Could you remove the company name, contract and cco from the post?
I am clicking the reply to provide that in the hope it is the “PM”, but just saw those info was posted in the web. Could you please remove it?

Hi Andrew,

You can edit the response by clicking on the down icon arrow in the right corner and edit the response to remove the company details.

Regards,

Gaurav Singh

Hi, Gaurav:
Could you help me to associate my cco and contract to grant me access? I am installing a CSPC and need download the certificate