cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cannot delete CSPC entitlement

jboyderac
Level 1
Level 1

I have some lab servers used for testing that cannot have their entitlement deleted in the Portal. It appears successful when checking the box and clicking to delete the entitlement in actions. However, it never disappears from our list of collectors.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Daniel, 

I am the incharge of this post and will be assisting you on this issue . 
Please provide us the following details so that we can proceed further on the issue :

• Company Name 
  • Customer Name
  • Customer CCO ID 
  • Customer Email Address 

Thanks & Regards, 

Kapil Taneja 

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Supriya Patel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi User,

We have noticed this issue and engineering team is working to fix it.

Please refer to given bug id CSCvf36446

Thanks,

Supriya

Hi,

I have the exactly the same issue... Has this issue been fixed? I have the latest collector version which is 2.8.1.8...

adias
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The problem of deleting entitlement on the portal is not related to the actual collector software. or its version  2.8.1.8 does not correlate to portal versions.  This It is a portal issue and at the moment it has not been resolved.  However the certificates on the postal are just displays only and doe no affect in reality any data coming or going to the portal.  So it is a cosmetic bug.

I am having the same issue, is there any update on on when this portal issue can be fixed ? 

Still cannot delete an entitlement, getting error "Collector deactivation failed. Please try again. If the issue persists, find help in the community".

The problem it causing is that the reports are showing data comming from the inactive Collector.

Hi Daniel, 

I am the incharge of this post and will be assisting you on this issue . 
Please provide us the following details so that we can proceed further on the issue :

• Company Name 
  • Customer Name
  • Customer CCO ID 
  • Customer Email Address 

Thanks & Regards, 

Kapil Taneja 

I can provide you the requested information via your internal message.

Yes , please .