Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Captcha doesn't show

I have tried multiple browsers, cleaned temp files and history in browsers. I still can't see the captcha characters and will not let me login to the CSPC web portal.  I have attached a screen shot. 

4 Replies 4

adias
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

That normally is a symptom of a bigger problem with storage.  are you able to connect to console of the VMware ?

I don't have access to the VM console at this time. It won't even let me login via ssh for cli access. It asked me to change my password and then won't let me change it.  Would storage cause the captcha characters not to show up when trying to login to web portal?

Yes as mentioned these are symptoms that the CentOS servers is running on preservation mode.  It happens when the storage of the VM is compromised like 100% usage or bad sectors. likely you will need to redeploy to recover it.   if you connect via the vmware console likely you will receive a message similar to the one below :kernel.JPG

Okay, I will check that once I get a chance. I believe we only allocated 4 GB as recommended for under 5000 devices.