Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

CSPC - Uppload Fails - HTTPs TransportMode has Failed 500:Internal Server Error Hi Experts, Lately, CSPC 2.7.4 installed in my premises is failing to upload data to Cisco SNTC backend. The error is HTTPs TransportMode has Failed 400:Bad Req...

Smart Net Total Care Portal - Inventory Managment > missing data (i.e. Product subtype, Product type, End of Support date)   Could you please advise why the data is missing and how to enable it to populate, for the "Product subtype" & "Product type"?...

Capture.JPG

Hello-   We are running CSPCv2.7.3.1  When I try to login to CLI using admin account, I get successfully authenticated but i get to linux prompt "[admin@ccoll01 ~]$ " instead of adminshell enable mode. Collectorlogin account is working as well.   Can...

Bom Dia !!   Não estou conseguindo fazer login na CLI do coletor, pedir uma alteração de senha, quando a percepção de uma alteração aparece na mensagem "Acesso negado". Tem que ser feito para corrigir ou ter que reinstalar o coletor?   Obs: Já tentei...

Access denied.png

When installing 2.7 there was an initial default admin password “Adm!23min”, both when installing OVA and ISO.   Now when installing OVA 2.8, one is asked for an new admin password; which works fine. It's not the case when installing ISO 2.8.   Is th...

Hi,   Opened a case on web-help@cisco.com  on Oct, 18 2018 asking for help on how to nominate a new delegated admin user since the user that was designed for that role was not part of company anymore, but the last update on this case was on Oct, 23 2...