Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,   I received an email telling me I am now an administrator for smart services. I can see it appears in my profile. When I click on the email link that asks me to access the system (https://tools.cisco.com/smartservices) I get into the system and ...

Hi, I had configured the automatic updates, but it never worked. Then I started the manual upgrade from GUI by clicking the "Upgrade Now" button. After several days I noticed the status was still in Initiated. I tried with "service adminshell restart...

Hello team,   I have a customer that has an issue with serials still showing up in their inventory, when they were removed 6 months ago. The customer cannot verify if the data from SNTC is correct. I have a list of serials for example. Please advise....

Boa tarde !  Estou tentando Gerar um novo CSP-C e a seguinte frase está persistindo : " Entitlement file generation failed. Please try again. If issue persists, find help in the community ". A alguma ação que posso realizar para poder corrigir esse p...

Hi, I am trying to Generate a new CSP-C entitlement from the portal on a new deployment in order to register the Collector and I get the following error message: Entitlement file generation failed. Please try again. If the issue persists, find help ...