cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

No access to the services.cisco.com portal

Dave Lewis
Level 1
Level 1

I've gone through the registration process for my company and now hold the DA and SNTC Customer Administrator roles but I still cannot login to the portal. It appears to login but then a splash screen appears entitled 'Get access to Cisco Services Connection Now' and tries to get me to register again.

Is portal access not immediate once I have the roles assigned? If not, how long will I have to wait before I can login?

Dave

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

It has just started working. Not sure if anyone changed anything or if I just needed to be more patient. Thank you if you did change something.

Dave

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

tnewell
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Dave - it should not take more than a few hours, max, if there was a need to manually verify any of the info you put in, but in general, should be quicker. If it's been longer, please private message me with your details (company name) so I can investigate. 

thanks

Teresa 

Thank you,

I have sent you a private message as requested as the access is still not working for me.

Thanks,

Dave

It has just started working. Not sure if anyone changed anything or if I just needed to be more patient. Thank you if you did change something.

Dave