Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,   I have access to the portal but when I login I get "no data" for every query that I run.  I am the only user in my company that is having this issue.  I have logged on my computer as a different user and I see all the data. The issue seems to b...

Hi, I have noticed that since the upgrade to SNTC 4.0, both the receipt and content of and 'Alert Processing' & ‘Upload Processing’ report emails has become quite sporadic.   Issue with the receipt of the Alert Processing reports are quite noticeable...

I have a client who wants to purchase a  smatnet service for a Cisco ASA5512-X with a firepower module installed on the ASA.   The Smartnet is actually so we can download firesight software upgrades.   I would like to know which Smartnet Service we s...

Hi   The release notes of SNTC 4.1 state that site information can now be updated via the portal. How is this achieved?   RegardsStuart   New and Changed Information This section provides a brief description of what is new or changed in this release:...

Top Solution Authors