Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem registering DA and generating the entitlement file

Cisco SmartNet
Level 1
Level 1

Hi SNTC team,

I'm facing a problem helping a new client on the self onboarding.

We already registered the client's CCO as the DA, but when we try to log in at services.cisco.com again to generate the entitlement file it shows just a glimpse from the portal and then it throws us back to the Register page saying the client has no Smartnet service contract.

That's not right because I already double checked it's contracts, and they are SNT and I already associated them with my client's CCO.

The CCO is fundacaopti

Thanks guys.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi There,

Could you please give it a try once again, and share the screenshot of the error in case the issue persists? It appears that user followed registration process today a few hours ago and the details were not yet updated in the system. I see the registration details are available now, so portal should be accessible. Please let us know if it's not the case and user encounters error again.

Regards, Suchita

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi There,

Could you please give it a try once again, and share the screenshot of the error in case the issue persists? It appears that user followed registration process today a few hours ago and the details were not yet updated in the system. I see the registration details are available now, so portal should be accessible. Please let us know if it's not the case and user encounters error again.

Regards, Suchita

You were right.

Already did the registration, configuration and uploaded the 1st discovery.

Thanks for the help.

CC Cisco
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

This user appears to be properly registered as an SNTC CustomerAdmin. They should not be shown the error that you describe. Can you please have them try one more time and then share a screenshot of the web page.

In addition, please try to login using a different browser and share the results.

Regards,

Cesar