Views
Helpful
Replies

Upgraded to 2.7.3 and now receiving upload error

rharrison
Level 1
Level 1

Team,

My customer just upgraded their collector to 2.7.3 and attached are the errors they are receiving when running the collection and upload processes. Please advise on how this can be fixed.

Thank you

3 Replies 3

Supriya Patel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi User,

I would like to have multiple logs and screenshot to investigate further on this.

-> Which version of collector customer is running before upgrading to 2.7.3?

-> Have you tried re-uploading existing certificate for given collector? If yes, do you see any error while doing so.

-> Can you please get me the full screenshot of both tabs from server properties - 'server properties and registration certificate properties' from GUI.

-> Using admin CLI login, please send me below output:

show version -d

-> From root, run below command:

cat /etc/hosts

cat /etc/sysconfig/network

wget https://72.163.7.113/HeadEndWebAppServlet/ --no-check-certificate

-> Please grab below from root as well:

/opt/ConcsoTgw/tail-end-gateway-decoupled/bin/nohup.out

/opt/ConcsoTgw/tail-end-gateway-decoupled/bin/CONN_TEG_LOGS/tail-end-gateway.log

Please send proprietary information in private message.

Thanks,

Supriya

Thank you Supriya for responding, I have sent your request over to the customer and will reply back to you once I have received the information requested.

rharrison
Level 1
Level 1

My customer has sent me an update saying:

'I was reading about this issue in Cisco community and one of the recommendations were to re-install the current certificate or create a new certificate and install it. I tried both and they both failed with the following error.'

I have attached the error to this update.

Than you