cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Uploads not processing

ckoogler
Level 1
Level 1

Uploads are received, but not processing.

5 Replies 5

jumin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey ckoogler,

Can you private message me the company and inventory names as shown on the SNTC Portal?  This can be done by hovering over my username and selecting Send Message.

Thanks,

Justin

jumin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey ckoogler,

Appears there was a party lock on one of the uploads that was preventing it to be completed.  I have opened a case with the backend team so they can clear this out.  If it is okay with you, they will manually push an upload through after clearing.

However, I do see there were multiple uploads processed in a matter of days.  Please refrain from pushing more than one until the previous one completes.  Customer best practice is to process one per week.  I will inform you when they update me that the lock is cleared so you can confirm.

Thanks,

Justin

jumin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey ckoogler,

It appears the stuck upload was cleared out and a fresh upload was pushed late on Friday. However, I see you have an upload pushed each of the past three days.  It seems these have completed successfully, however please refrain from pushing each day as this could cause another party lock and hold things up.  It is best practice to keep the uploads to one a week or at least only push a new one once the previous one is confirmed to have successfully completed.

If you did not manually push these uploads, please adjust the collection and upload jobs by going to 'Settings' and 'Manage Data Collection Profiles' and 'Manage Upload Profiles' respectfully to adjust these.

Thanks,
Justin

Where is the "Settings" located on SNTC?

Hey ckoogler,

Apologies, this is found in the CSPC GUI where the discovery, collection, and upload jobs are processed.  Once on the GUI follow the below steps.

'Settings' -> 'Manage Data Collection Profiles' -> Select the used profile and click over to Profile Details' -> Ensure the schedule is set for only once per week.  Also ensure the option Export Upon Successful completion of Collection profile is turned off.

'Settings' -> 'Manage Upload Profiles' -> Select used profile and ensure schedule is set for only once per week.