Storage Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

I edited the zone database with FM to remove a host. The edit display in FM shows the correct list as does the cli show cmd. However, at the FM, logical domains the zone list includes the removed host interface is with a big yellow status of "Not i...

stellr by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

According to the Cisco website, the last day to take the 642-354 CSNSS exam is 9/3/2007.When I try and book this exam with Pearson in the UK, they are telling me that the last day to take this exam is 8/31/2007. Cisco please clarify and tell me how I...

ebeattie1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a command to put all ports in the isolated vsan?I am setting up 2 new 9509'sThe thought is to initially put all ports in vsan 4094. Then as my Prod, Backup and SRDF vsans are created ports will be allocated to their assigned vsanThe customer...

Dear SirI want to clear my Cisco Data Centre Networking Infrastructure Design(642-961) paper as soon as possible. kindly recommend the books which will help me for this paper. I dont know any cisco press books relating to 642-961 . Your assistance wi...

I upgraded to Fabric Manager 3.1(2b) from 2.0(2b). When I try to connect to Fabric Manager (either the app or the Web) it does not let me authenticate. I tried my CLI account and it does not work. I am still running an old version of FM off a serv...

banuela2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is anyone seeing that the link status is not always showing the correct date and time of when it has last seen the server ports? Going back to device manager dates between the two are not matching.

judibritt by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiCan anyone tell me if SNMP can be used to obtain zoning information for cisco fibre channel switches? Where can I get the latest MIB? I went through the MIB files from www.oidview.com/mibs but could find no information related to switch zoning.Than...

Does anyone know why some 16-port line cards report Q-Engine instance shutdown during a code upgrade? Even though it is reported as a 'hardware failure', restarting the module clears this condition.Here are the relevant log entries:2007 Aug 14 12:10...