Storage Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Hi. Is that possible to connect multiple storages in 2 MDS Switch? Cause i already perform the setup but not sure if it correct or not.   Details config and setup as per attached. Appreciated any assistance & help regarding this matter. TQ

Is it normal to have "Not avaiable" under connected interface for "show fcns database detail" on a native FC target device?port-wwn (vendor) :10:01:d0:49:ea:52:9a:f0node-wwn :10:00:d0:39:ea:52:8a:f0class :3node-ip-addr :0.0.0.0ipa :ff ff ff ff ff ff ...

lm20ele by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello:We have 2 Nexus 5000 Switch with n5000-uk9.5.0.3.N2.2.bin system image file.The 2 Nexus are distributed in 2 centers and are connected directly.In each of the switches there is an Oracle server. These Oracle servers are clustered and connected ...

skrowocsic by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a pretty small footprint of MDS9148S switches we are managing via command line only right now and are interested in some of the GUI based management options available. Would DCNM be a good fit for us? I see that Fabric Manager is also out the...

ricky6 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have a question, can we replace Nexus 5548 which acts as NPIV SAN switch, with another switch Nexus 93180YC-Fx with NX-OS version 9.3(5) and ACI-STRG license, I want to know if the nexus 9k can provide the same functionality (NPIV, foce ) that offe...

Hi All,I want to search for a wwn in show fcns database detail commandswitch# show fcns database | include fc:580x830045    N     xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:fc:58 (HP) However this command does not give me the rest of the important details which would be norm...

Resolved! Powering off 9509

No flogi logins, we are decommissioning this director. On the back there are two power modules and a knob that O or install, Run I. So it looks like the knob needs and the power supply removed. it this correct? It's been 8 years since I shut this dow...