Storage Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

We want to have two VSANs on our MDS switches. The two VSANs will be VSAN 200 and 201. Can both of these zonesets be active at the same time?                   zoneset activate name FabricA VSAN 200zoneset activate name FatbricB VSAN 201 I found thi...

I do'nt know what to do next after I created a zoneMembered it to a zoneset and activate it. When i tried "show flogi database" the new bays i added are not there.What did i miss? How do i assign fcdomain, fcids to my bays?

Hi all, i am having troubles enabling lun zoning on MDS 9148..according to configuration guide lun zoning should be siplmly enabled by entering lun id, at the end of the following command:switch(config)#zone name LunSample vsan 2 switch(config-zone)#...

Hello,I have to configure an installation, where every Fabric Interconnect have one FCoE-Uplink to one of the Nexus and one ethernet-uplink to the other Nexus.  On the first Uplink is both (FCoE and Ethernet) traffic. On the Nexus I want to configure...

We are building a Datacenter with UCS 6248U FIs and Nexus 5548UP Switches. The problem ist the FCoE configuration on the Nexus. After creating the vfC-Interface it is member of the default-vsan1. When we try to assign it to an other vsan (here vsan 1...

Hi,I got a couple of MDS 9124 and they run very old code(lacking important features). Currently, my account is in a guest level and won't let me download the image. is there a way i can download the image? this is for personal lab in preparation towa...