Storage Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Hi,I got a couple of MDS 9124 and they run very old code(lacking important features). Currently, my account is in a guest level and won't let me download the image. is there a way i can download the image? this is for personal lab in preparation towa...

Hi,As MDS9216i is end of support after 30th October 2013. We will be migrating the existing SAN switches to CISCO recommended MDS9222i switch.Primarily we are using 9216i as FCIP router for SAN extension (DC to NDR).Is there any pr...

Hi,I have one switch is isolated from my fabric,I can see there are 3 vsan configured, 1, 1000 and 3500.Once I executed the command :sh fcdomain domain-list vsan 1" or "vsan 1000" it shows all teh list of fabric in this vsan.but on " sh fcdome domain...

rr8894 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi - From my understanding, an FCoE switch is an FCF if it de-encapsulates the FC frame from the FCoE frame and makes a forwarding decision based on the destination FC_ID in the FC header. FSPF will decide what the next hop is. Subsequently, the FCoE...

visitor68 by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears,I have cisco ucs server with the below configuration i need to expand the virtual drive but i don't see available storage on webbios, could someone tell me the steps in details.Server configration:Total number of hard disks: 6Total number of dr...

I'm working on a new Data Center design, which very closely matches the hardware in the following document:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps9670/products_configuration_example09186a0080c13e92.shtmlI'll have SANs directly attached to the N5k's, w...