Views
Helpful
Replies

CISCO SF300-48PP web interface statistics inconsistent with CLI

bzahalka
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I would like to collect the interface data from my switch through CLI, and during that I have seen that the web interface shows wrong numbers at the statistics.
It is just annoying and does not make big issue for me - I will collect the data from console - but it is a bit harder to doublecheck my results during testing phase.

cisco_sf300_wrongdata.png

3 Replies 3

mridsing
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Thanks for your post,

Kindly let me know the current firmware running in switch.

Current we have 1.4.9.4 latest firmware running in Sx300 series switch.

In case running in old firmware , request you to update firmware and check with both receiving and transmitted packets.

Firmware upgrade link:- https://software.cisco.com/download/home/284867261/type/282463181/release/1.4.9.4

Knowledge base link for firmware upgrade:- 

https://sbkb.cisco.com/CiscoSB/ukp.aspx?vw=1&docid=f1e39061efb14c94a570bcbd6582167b_Firmware_Upgrade_Troubleshooting_on_300_and_500_Series_Manag.xml&pid=3&respid=0&snid=4&dispid=0&cpage=search 

Regards, 

Mridul

Cisco SBSC

Hi,

It is running 1.4.1.3 now. It is not bothering me if it shows wrong information on the web UI, I collect the data through CLI and it is fine there :)

After the update they are showing the same numbers, but the counters was cleared when reboot the switch. I think the big number (13 digits long) in the counter was the root of the problem - the counter at the web UI was just overflow and showed wrong data.

sf300-48pp_rmonerror.png

Hi,

after the fw upgrade my RMON History is total broken. I had two entry in the rmon history control table, but now one of them was deleted. The only entry left is not collecting data, it should collect 50 samples, but now the table has only 20 entries.

I have tried to recreate my rmon history control table, but when I try to create the second entry, it throws the error shown in picture.

I will revert my fw to the previous 1.4.1.3 version in hope that rmon will work again...