Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Create Cisco SG350-20 default route to router

Hello,
I am new here and need help creating a default route. I have a SG350 configured as follows:

I created 6 vlan and assigned them to ports (access/trunk etcIPv4 static routes).

Then under IPv4 Interface I set IPv4 routing to enable and assigned IP addresses to the vlan.

VLAN 17 172.16.1.3/24
VLAN 11 192.168.11.254/24
VLAN 12 192.168.12.254/24
VLAN 16 192.168.16.254/24

IPv4 static routes I created a default route:
0.0.0.0/0 net hop 172.16.1.2 metric 4

But no outgoing interface is created. But it should be VLAN 17. What am I doing wrong here?

IPv4 forwording table.PNGIPv4 interface.PNGIPv4 static routes.PNG

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I have solved it. The problem sat in front of the screen. I have configured the port incorrectly. The port was configured to access and not to trunk as it should be. Now everything works.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
But no outgoing interface is created. But it should be VLAN 17. What am I doing wrong here?

not able to understand this, what outgoing interface? 

Have you connected another switch?

Switch to Switch connected and connection established with other switches you see that interface I guess.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Why are using metric 4. If theres another route with metric 0, it will be prefered 

I have solved it. The problem sat in front of the screen. I have configured the port incorrectly. The port was configured to access and not to trunk as it should be. Now everything works.

Glad you were able to resolve and thank you for the feedback.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help