Views
Helpful
Replies

Default password on CBS220 cannot be changed

rousar
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have a strange issue with CBS220 48port. I logged into the switch for the first time and add default password after that I am prompted to change the password I add a new username and password and click Save button. It reloads and shows me the same page again with no error nothing. I tried to add random username and password with 20+ characters but nothing once I click Save it just goes back to the same page when I am prompted to set a new password. Has anyone encountered something like this? I have configured many CBS250 without a problem this is the only 220 we have. I have factory restarted the switch twice but the problem is still the same.

Thank you for any information

3 Replies 3

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Have a try with a different browser , 

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Hello, I have tried Chrome, Edge adn Firefox but it is the same in all of them. Do you have any recomendation on any other which might work?

Regards
Michal

- Use the latest firmware (if applicable) , 

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '