ip routing intervlan SG250

shellxy
Spotlight
Spotlight

hello, 

SG250x 48

intervlan routing impossible...

I have 3 vlan

1 - with Static adress on vlan interface 192.168.1.254(gateway vlan1 computers)

3 - with Static adress on vlan interface 192.168.3.254 (gateway vlan3 computers)

100 - with Static adress on PORT interface 192.168.100.254

the option "ip routing" is enable but, impossible to ping vlan1 computeur to vlan3 computer.

ping computer on 192.168.3.x to 192.168.1.x is OK if they are plug on identique vlan. so "ip routing" is ok ...

problem is "intervlan".

do you have a idee?

4 Replies 4

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

what is the firmware version, if you having old firmware there is L2 and L3mode in the device.

if you got latest one out of the box 

this video to help to check the config again :

https://video.cisco.com/video/5993832500001

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Thanks, 

My Version is a last : 2.5.0.92

When I watch this vidéo. I apply that. 

I will test again today with a reset but I don't understand.

Always a problem.

reset factory

apply static adress on vlan interface (on cli)

activation ip routing (on cli)

in web interface i t s ok.

my vlans can't communicates...ping computeurs vlan1 to vlan3 ko. (gatway is ok on computer)

Hi,

Please check the following things…

• ‘VLAN Interface state’ is showing enabled for those VLANs
  • In case any other interface (Ethernet or Wireless) is active on those computers apart from the one connected to the SG250 switch then please disable that interface and check.
  • Check the VLAN association on the switch ports where the mentioned computers are connected. Also, cross-verify the same using MAC address table.
  • From the computer whether you are able to both the VLAN interface IP’s; If IPv4 interface status is valid and IPv4 Routing is enabled, then you are supposed to get reply.
  • From the Switch whether you are able to ping the individual computer on different VLAN, you may also use respective VLAN interface IP as the Source IP.
  • Disable any third party antivirus and firewall settings on those computers temporarily for testing purpose.

In case still the problem persists then you may open a service request with Cisco Small Business Support Center following the below mentioned link to troubleshoot further…

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/web/tsd-cisco-small-business-support-center-contacts.html

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X