cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SG300 Ciphers

mmaness
Level 1
Level 1

I have looked every where and cannot find the command to show the ciphers this switch will accept. Does anyone know what the command is? Thank you for your help.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Check with :  nmap --script ssl-enum-ciphers -p 443 device-name
                         %  
nmap --script ssh2-enum-algos device-name

M. 

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

in normal switches you use command #show IP ssh (will show what cipher supports)

check this below cipher support :

https://community.cisco.com/t5/small-business-switches/ssh-on-sg300-causes-no-matching-ciphers/td-p/3396170

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Check with :  nmap --script ssl-enum-ciphers -p 443 device-name
                         %  
nmap --script ssh2-enum-algos device-name

M. 

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

mmaness
Level 1
Level 1

Awesome. Thank you for the help. Last question. How would you check the libssh version?

- I don't think that is possible because that would require full access to the OS , which is basically hidden , behind the GUI or SSH interfacing , 

M.

- Actually found this document but I think it refers to older firmware : https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/switches/lan/csbss/sf_sg250/OSD/Cisco_250_350_350X_and_550X_Series_Switches_2_4_5_x_v10.pdf

M.

mmaness
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you for the help