cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SRW2008 - can't access through any browser

blusilver
Level 1
Level 1

Hopefully someone else out there has encountered this problem and can help.  We tried to access our SRW2008 Switch the other day for the first time in over a year (because we haven't had a need to), and found out we couldn't access the switch through the most recent Internet Exporer (11).  Continued to then try on the most recent versions of Google Chrome and Firefox, still no access.  It would give us a blank blue Linksys screen, nothing else.  It wasn't until we used IE9 that we were able to log in. 

We disabled Windows Defender, Windows Firewall, reduced IE security to Medium, privacy was set to accept all, and none of those setting changes allowed access. We need to be able to access it through the new browsers, does anybody know why we can't access this, and what settings are required to allow us to fully access the GUI for the switch?

Help!!

3 Replies 3

mpyhala
Level 7
Level 7

Kate,

Try Compatibility View in IE 11, the page should display correctly.

- Marty

Thank you so much for the suggestion, that worked!

seer00001
Level 1
Level 1

I have the exact same issue but i have moved to Mac now so i tried safari instead of IE.  How would i get this interface working on a Mac? This is driving me nuts. OH i have the SRW2008-AU model if that makes a difference.