Views
Helpful
Replies

Stacking on CBS350-48T-4X

llima
Beginner
Beginner

Hi everyone,

I have two CBS350-48T-4X and I would like to stack them, my question is it possible using the Lan RJ-45 ports to configure the stack?

When I'm doing the Stack configuration, it only allows me to select the 4x SFP ports.

Is there an additional configuration I have to do so the other 48 Lan ports are available.. do I need to upgrade it, or if it's not supported indeed.

Thank you. 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

M02@rt37
VIP
VIP

Hello @llima 

As concerned your platform, high-speed stack interconnects need SFP+ ports, so 10Gig fiber interfaces mandatory.

The uplink network ports will be configured for stacking and the proper interconnecting small form-factor pluggable (SFP) cables support the stack channel

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/smb/switches/Cisco-Business-Switching/kmgmt2836-Stacking-Guidelines-for-CBS.html

Best regards
.ı|ı.ı|ı. If This Helps, Please Rate .ı|ı.ı|ı.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

M02@rt37
VIP
VIP

Hello @llima 

As concerned your platform, high-speed stack interconnects need SFP+ ports, so 10Gig fiber interfaces mandatory.

The uplink network ports will be configured for stacking and the proper interconnecting small form-factor pluggable (SFP) cables support the stack channel

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/smb/switches/Cisco-Business-Switching/kmgmt2836-Stacking-Guidelines-for-CBS.html

Best regards
.ı|ı.ı|ı. If This Helps, Please Rate .ı|ı.ı|ı.

Thank you, that solves my question.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X