cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Test throughput switch Linksys By Cisco

helpdesk2013
Level 1
Level 1

Ringraziandovi anticipatamente per l'attenzione vorrei chiedere un consiglio su come testare il throughput di alcuni switc Linksys by Cisco System, che abbiamo in azienda.

In particolar modo abbiamo dei SRW2048, SRW2024p, SG200 50. Dopo aver dato dei malfunzionamenti sono stai aggiornati con l'ultimo firmware disponibile, ma prima di rimetterli in produzione vorrei la certezza che, gli switch, siano perfettamente funzionanti.

Ho provato ad usare ttcp, ma ho capito che è compatibile solo sui I'os Cisco System. Io vorrei provare la funzionalita non solo delle porte RJ45, ma vorrei provare il processore dello switch per simulare il massimo impiego a regime. Sapreste indicarmi dei software o dei comandi per fare questo?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanking you in advance for your attention I would like to ask for advice on how to test the throughput of some switches Linksys by Cisco System, which we have in the company.

In particular, we have SRW2048, SRW2024p, SG200 50. After giving malfunctions are you up to date with the latest firmware available, but before putting it back into production I would like to be sure that the switches are functioning properly.

I tried to use ttcp, but I realized that it is only compatible on I'os Cisco Systems. I would like to try not only the functionality of the RJ45 ports, but would like to try the processor switch to simulate the maximum at full capacity. Can you tell me any software or commands to do this?Thanking you in advance for your attention I would like to ask for advice on how to test the throughput of some switches Linksys by Cisco System, which we have in the company.

In particular, we have SRW2048, SRW2024p, SG200 50. After giving malfunctions are you up to date with the latest firmware available, but before putting it back into production I would like to be sure that the switches are functioning properly.

I tried to use ttcp, but I realized that it is only compatible on I'os Cisco Systems. I would like to try not only the functionality of the RJ45 ports, but would like to try the processor switch to simulate the maximum at full capacity. Can you tell me any software or commands to do this?

1 Reply 1

Tom Watts
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Dannilo, IPERF or JPERF is probably your best bet.

-Tom
Please mark answered for helpful posts
http://blogs.cisco.com/smallbusiness/

-Tom Please mark answered for helpful posts http://blogs.cisco.com/smallbusiness/