Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Warranty for SG350-52P-K9

Good Afternoon Colleagues

May i know the warranty for SG350-52P-K9 switch if no smartnet ordered with the switch ?

Best Regards

1 Accepted Solution
8 Replies 8

Martin Aleksandrov
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Ahmed,

The SG350 series come with limited lifetime hardware warranty with NBD advance replacement (where available; otherwise same day ship) and a limited lifetime warranty for fans and power supplies. In the event of discontinuance of the product, Cisco hardware warranty support will be discontinued on the Last Date of Support (LDoS) published in the product End of Life Announcement which is usually 5 years after the End-of-Sale announcement. More detail about the warranty terms you can find in the following link https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/warranties/warranty-doc-c99-740617.html

Regards,

Martin

Hello Martin

Thanks for your replay . Does the limited lifetime hardware warranty with NBD advance replacement is for 1 year , 3 years or 5 years ?

Best Regards

Hi Ahmed,

It is 5 years after the EoS announcement.

Regards,
Martin

Hi Martin

I am a little confused . I am not asking about warranty after EoS announcement . Let me ask the question in another way.

If i purchased the switch by first January 2021 with no smartnet , When the hardware warranty for  SG350-52P-K9 will end?

Best Regards

Hello Ahmed,

It will end 5 years after the EoS announcement date. That is the reason why we can’t answer with a definite date. Cisco may announce EoS date in one, two or three years now, but that is something I can’t say for sure.

Thanks,
Martin

Hi Martin

So the minimum hardware warranty for SG350-52P-K9 will be 5 years if no smartnet purchased. Is that true ?

Best Regards

Many thanks for your support Martin