cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

3750X Stack Upgrade failure

ajinc
Level 1
Level 1

IOS upgrade tried on the stack of 2XWS-C3750X-24T-S , Upgrade was tried to support WCCP on the platform. Current version is

Cisco IOS Software, C3750E Software (C3750E-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 12.2(58)SE1, Not able  find any IP Plus ios in the site ?

Only available are IP base and Universal K9 , Tried upgrading to c3750e-universalk9-tar.122-58.SE2.tar by using stack upgrade method as per

document http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/switches/ps5023/products_configuration_example09186a00804799d7.shtml

Upgrade fails with error :

%Error opening flash:update/info (No such file or directory)

ERROR: Image is not a valid IOS image archive.

Why current ios is not supporting WCCP , I hope it is there in the featureset. ( tried "sdm prefer routing" but no success)

Does c3750e-universalk9-tar.122-58.SE2.tar will give me wccp support ?

What is the issue with my upgrade and how do I do a successfull upgrade ?

Snaps from the switch is attached

3 Replies 3

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Your attachment shows you have two existing IOS already there.   You need to delete at least one to facilitate the installation of the 12.2(58)SE1.

Delete the old IOS using the command "delete /f /r flash:old.ios".

ajinc
Level 1
Level 1

Which ios to be deleted ? Currently active one or the old oner which is not active?

Why wccp is not available in current ios. Will it be available after the upgrade.I think both are same feature set but only a latest version.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

Which ios to be deleted ? Currently active one or the old oner which is not active?

You choose.  I can't make that decision for your.

Why wccp is not available in current ios. Will it be available after the upgrade.I think both are same feature set but only a latest version

Check the Release Notes and/or Cisco Feature Navigator.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card